Bachelor of Applied Science, Computer Science
â Expected Completion April 2018
McMaster University, Hamilton ON
Currently in level 3 of a four-year program.
▪ Registered in the Engineering Co-op Program
▪ Currently on the Dean's Honours list with a cumulative Average of 10.5
Ontario Secondary School Diploma
â Graduated June 2013
Sir John A Macdonald Collegiate Institute, Scarborough ON
▪ Certificate of Distinction for the 2013 Euclid Mathematics Contest
▪ Grade 12 Strings Repertoire Award and Best Musician - Strings Award
▪ Honour Roll Student
Full Stack Lead Developer
â May 2015 to November 2016
, Toronto ON
▪ Developing a secure and scalable application using Python, Django, PostgreSQL and RESTful APIs.
▪ Demonstrating technical leadership though mentorship, and ensuring a high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
▪ Participating in UI/UX design meetings. Developing interactive and responsive web pages.
â 2012 to 2013
Cathay Drywall Tools Inc, Markham ON
▪ Developing and maintaining a fully featured website. Achieving number 1 Page Rank for our search Term. Reaching out to many potential customers.
▪ Designing the company logo and advertisements using Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher.
▪ Demonstrated strong organization skills and communication skills with my assistance with database maintenance and sales
▪ Worked on weekends while attending school full-time; during the summer months, worked 45 hours or more per week.
▪ Proficient programming in Python, Java, and C++
▪ Experience with 2D and 3D graphics software such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, and Blender
▪ Proficient at assembling, disassembling and tweaking computers
▪ Experience with setting up servers and work stations for business use
▪ Fluent in Mandarin and English
▪ Basic knowledge in Japanese
Extracurricular Activities and Student Memberships
▪ Student Member
, Golden Key International Honour Society â 2014‑Present
▪ Student Member
, McMaster Computer Science Society â 2014‑Present
▪ Vice President and Member
, AutoCAD Club, Sir John A Macdonald CI â 2012‑2013
▪ Volunteer Staff
, Shelly Carroll Campaign Office â 2010‑2013
o Communicating with residents to get information and opinions
o Gathering and tallying numerical information
o Working for long hours on feet
▪ Volunteer Tutor
, Pleasant View Junior High School â 2009‑2010
o Engaging students and assisting them with their areas of difficulty
o Managing, documenting, and organizing records of student progress
▪ RCM level 10 in Violin and level 7 in Piano.
▪ Recreational photographer and cyclist.
References Available Upon Request